It's a new month and I am in full on planning and vision mode! Here's what I'm focusing on for the new month...
* Take 20 fitness classes this month and shoot for a minimum of 70 minutes of intentional exercise daily (High intensity, walking, hiking, running, cycling, barre, etc.)
* Read 3 books. Here's my book lineup for May:
Savage Appetites: True Stories of Women, Crime and Obsession by Rachel Monroe
The Nanny by Gilly Macmillian
The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides
* Drink my Yu Collagen daily: I have seen insane changes in my hair, skin, nails and joints from the last month and a half and want to keep the results coming!
You can use my code Marni to save and get your collagen here: http://www.beautifulyu.com/discount/MARNI?redirect=%2F%3Fafmc%3DMARNI
* Take more time to sit quietly without my phone and meditate/reflect
* Snack smart. Listen to my body. Hydrate. Limit alcohol intake.
* Spend less on shopping/eating out, focus on adding to my savings.
* Listen more and talk less. Make it a point to check in on friends and loved ones
regularly and ask how they are and what they need.
Here are some templates you can use for May!